Information for Poster Presentations
UR 2018 Poster TemplateAll posters are A0 size (841mm wide x 1189mm high). Please note the following about the template and fix the poster to the poster board during the break time before the session.
- Header block: Ideally keep the font sizes as per the design, but if you have a long title or lots of authors you may need to adjust this.
- Logo block: This is for the logo of your university or lab. Ideally don’t make the block wider, but feel free to extend it downward if your logo is not square.
- Footer right: This is your poster session code. (eg. WeP1, ThuP1….) This information will be available to all presenters by the end of March via the website.
Poster Printing ServicePlease print your UR 2018 poster at home and bring it along with you to the Conference. We would like to inform you that you can have your poster printed locally near the convention center as below:
- Professional Image
1600 Kapi‘olani Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96814
Poster printing done on double weight Matte Paper w/ Foam Core Board : $132 each
They offer price break points for the Paper and Foam Core boards based on total sq. ft.
Please contact Sean for additional information. His contact information will be provided below.
(808) 721-2611 or email@example.com
- FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
1500 Kapi‘olani Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814 US
Poster printing w/ Foam Core Board: $143 each
Please contact Gregory for additional information. His contact information will be provided below.
(808) 944 – 8500 or Gregory.firstname.lastname@example.org